Thursday, July 13, 2006

Time After Time


Less than a week left before I leave for the ... gulp.... San Diego Comic Con. It's going to be blur of a weekend, let me tell you.

First off, I'll be burning the midnight oil to get some finished pages of my new, yet to be titled project finished. The comic's writer/co-creator, Michael May, and I are looking to have a solid collection of words and images to show around to potential publishers ( and anyone else we can tempt!). And, with the help of our newly acquired editor, Jason Rodriguez, the pages are getting stronger and stronger. I had hoped to get the pages lettered before going but time is conspiring against us. Kel..... you busy this weekend? :)

On top of that, tomorrow marks the first birthday of my son, Stewart! I don't know where the time went.... it's hard to believe I've been a Dad for a whole year. So, needless to say, some of the weekend will definitely be spent celebrating Stewart's day of birth. We might even take him to get his portrait taken..... time permitting.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Alaskan said...

I'm always busy lately, man! Besides, I shouldn't be helping you get this book picked up! If it gets picked up I'll NEVER get to you drawing for me!

Email me. ;)


And Happy Stewart day!! (I can't help but picture Stewir Griffin every time I read that name.) :D

July 13, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger The Mad Alaskan said...

*SIGH* Dang typos! That obviously should say STEWIE Griffin.

July 13, 2006 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home