Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Trouble With The Sweet Stuff


Sketching stuff.

After finishing up the Braids of the Gorgon art, I began to wonder what I should focus my attention on. I'm in a weird spot, project wise. I should have a Perhapanauts story coming to me to draw in the near future, and it might be a long one, so I want to make sure I have the time and energy to make that kick ass. And, if either Kill All Monsters! or Braids find a home, I'll need to be able too give them the time they will demand. So starting something big just doesn't make sense. Then it hit me, I should put together some portfolio pages for my upcoming trip to the Emerald City Comic Con. And that's just what I'm going to do.

More drawings on Friday.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian Explosivo said...

I don't know how this Daredevil/Kingpin sketch got past me, but it's totally awesome! I like the eyebrows on Fisk, and thank god SOMEBODY can draw the horns on straight! You wouldn't believe how many Marvel artists draw wonky horns on Daredevil...amateurs!

March 10, 2009 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home