Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In A Big Country

click the Bigfoot to see him Bigger
I was over at Todd Dezago's Perhapanauts blog and read the news that Perhapanauts #6 should be out on June 24. And even better news, Todd and Craig will have the issue available for purchase at Heroes Con, the weekend before that Wednesday! Sweet!

In honour of that event, I've done a drawing of one of my favorite Perhapanauts members, Big. I may give it a colour treatment... if I can find the time.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger craig rousseau said...

sweet!

May 27, 2009 11:22 AM  
Blogger Ian Explosivo said...

Man, I gotta get on that book...

May 27, 2009 7:14 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, Craig!

And, yes Ian, you should get in on it. It's a great book, indeed!

May 27, 2009 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home