Thursday, October 29, 2009

By-Tor and the Snow Dog

Drawing of a rat. Or dog. Or both...? I dunno. It just sorta drew itself.

I'm feeling good.

The Zombie Bomb story is done. The Perhapanauts is done (barring any changes asked for). The One Night Stand story is done. The next thing on my plate is a set of illustrations for my friend, Nuv Takhar, who is putting together his own website of movie/music/what-have-you reviews called, ReView 2 A Kill.

After that, it's all about Davis (working title), the new project with writer/editor/pal, James Powell. We ain't shooting for no 5-8 page submission that will make the rounds to the usual suspects. Oh no, not this one. This is going to go the full distance. 100+ pages of "near-future crime story". Beginning, middle and end. Something to put on your bookshelf. It's going to be awesome.

Believe that.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Short said...

nice 100+ pages eh? out of curiosity how many pages can you crank out in a year? I think 100would take me over 2 years.

October 29, 2009 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Well, to tell you the truth, Mike, I'm not sure how long that's going to take. My goal will be to have the whole book done for this time next year. I plan on doing the colouring for it, too.

October 29, 2009 10:11 PM  
Blogger toytheatre said...

HA! Love him!

October 31, 2009 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home