Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Raven

The PR machine just keeps on rollin'...

My latest Q & A is concerning my involvement in an amazing new book from poet and friend Alex Ness. A Life of Ravens is a collection of narrative poetry, written by Alex and illustrated by many talented artists, such as Mike Grell, Peter Bergting, Alex Sheikman, Bob Giadrosich and Josh Howard.

This interview is in a roundtable format where each artist answers the same questions, making for quite a variety of interesting responses. Michael May did a great job in pulling it all together.

Click here to see what I had to say about the experience of working on one of Alex's poems.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt D. said...

Jason,
Drop me an e-mail; I've got a question. (I used the e-mail at your Web site and it bounced back.)
Thanks!
Matt Dembicki

September 27, 2007 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home