Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)

Coloring on the Braids of the Gorgon pages has begun. Ken, James and I decided that I should give the coloring a try, so I've been doing that, mostly. I'll post a finished page once I get the thumbs up from the crew.

click image to see it bigger
In the meantime, I did manage to do a few more sketchbook sketches. I'm almost all caught up on them, now! Here's one I did for my friend, Dino. Thanks for your patience, it's in the mail!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael May said...

Dude, you are ROCKING these sketches.

Out of curiosity, do you feel more comfortable doing them now?

December 11, 2008 11:17 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Well, without the people I'm drawing them for watching me as I draw them, I'm doing them without much problem. Now, if I was on public display as I was doing them....

Glad you're diggin' them, MM!

December 12, 2008 12:41 AM  
Blogger Mike Short said...

Looking forward to your colors...can't wait to see.

December 12, 2008 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home