Friday, March 06, 2009

Unfinished Sweet

click images to see them bigger
I've begun to work on some portfolio pages to show around when I'm down at the Emerald City Comic Con in April. These drawings are me working out a few panels for one of the pages. Normally, I would consider these my finished "pencils", meaning I would ink from these, but I think I'll have to tighten them up more for the sake of showing them to editors. Or should I? I'm planning on inking the portfolio pages, too. Maybe I should be showing editors exactly how I work, even if it is from pencils as loose as these? I'm new to this showing a portfolio around thing so any thoughts from people would be helpful.

Here's a quick sketch of Eury, from Braids of the Gorgon. It seems that even when I'm done drawing a project (for now), I still end up drawing characters from it when I should be drawing other things.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home