Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing

Yeah, I know. Over 2 weeks with no update. Bad, bad, bad. We shan't speak of it again, agreed? Good.For the past week, I've had the Perhapanauts script (penned by Scott Weinstein and Todd Dezago) clipped to my drawing table as I've worked through the layouts for the entire 22 pages. I'm still not quite done, but what I have drawn is not bad. I found that the layouts were pretty loose when I started and then got tighter and tighter as I progressed towards the "big finish". A few more pages to go and then I can focus on tightening them up to ink.

Oh, and there will be a post tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Churilla said...

Lookin' slick!

B

July 14, 2009 1:26 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, Brian!

July 14, 2009 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home