Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Thumbing My Way

click the image to see it bigger
Here are a couple penciled panels from the APE story I'm working on with writer Chris Beckett. These panels are now ready for me to ink, once they get the thumbs up from Chris and my APE editor, Troy.

Speaking of Chris and Troy, after you're finished looking around my humble blog, you should check out Chris' blog. He has some really interesting posts about how the UFO story developed through a series of emails between the two of them. A look behind the writer/editor curtain. Good stuff.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt D. said...

Neat! Back in the day, I was in the UFO--United Fanzine Organization--with Brent, David and Mike, who decided to give their pro chops a shot and formed APE. Small world, eh?

June 04, 2009 1:36 AM  
Blogger toytheatre said...

Are these Domestic Super Heros?

:o)

June 05, 2009 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home