Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Weaver

Time to change it up and show some sequential work. This is a page from the Ape Entertainment UFO Anthology story that Chris Beckett and I are contributing called, Life Is Funny.

I'll be honest, I was extremely happy with the way it came out after I inked it. But, now that Osmarco Valladao has weaved his colourful magic on it, I love this page! Especially the second panel. Perfect! I can't wait to see the whole thing up on the Ape site for all to read. It really is a great little story.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jackie C said...

thumbs up! :)

September 02, 2009 10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jason, your work has never looked better! I can't wait to see the whole story online.

September 02, 2009 11:16 AM  
Blogger Mike Exner III said...

I think I like the third panel best because of the character contrast you captured so well, but yeah, the whole page is pretty great.

September 03, 2009 12:54 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, folks!

September 03, 2009 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home