Monday, December 14, 2009

Plynth (Water Down The Drain)

Wow. I got the coloured Perhapanauts pages in my inbox, this weekend. Mike Thomas has been working hard on them and has done what every artist hopes their colourist will do.... make them look good. Some of the colours are EXACTLY what I was seeing in my brain, like the image above. Perfect!

The full issue of The Pehapanauts that I drew is in the current Previews magazine. Unless you go to a indie friendly comic shop, this NEEDS to be ordered by you to make sure there is a copy for you. The order # is: DEC09 0376

Please please please talk to you retailer and ask that they order this book (should you be interested in it, of course). Thanks!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Wit said...

I agree. well done.

December 14, 2009 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home