Monday, January 04, 2010

Ramblin' Man

Sorry, folks. Just a page of sketches to show. Haven't had any time or energy to whip something up. I'm sick. Again. Great start to 2010, eh?

Going to be putting all my time into drawing the Last Leaf story, for the Digital Webbing anthology. After that, I've got some zombie stuff to do for the 3rd installment of Zombie Bomb.

After that? Hoping to be going into production on a large project with writer and pal, James Powell. I've also been given word that I may be drawing another Perhapanauts Special, this one written by Rich Woodall. It starts Big, one of my favorite characters from the book, so I'm pretty stoked on that!

I'm rambling, now. Time to go take some decongestant and lay down.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home