Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Just A Job To Do

The rough layouts for my Marvel sample pages are done. Now it's time to tighten them up into properly penciled pages. Tight pencils weren't exactly what I was thinking of taking with me to C2E2. I was planning on just showing inked pages done from the rough layouts but I've decided to pencil the pages as though I was going for a penciling job, instead.

I *may* have time to ink one of the pages to show as an example of what the pages would look like if I inked them. That is time dependent, though.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Short said...

good luck man

April 07, 2010 10:22 AM  
Blogger Matt D. said...

Best wishes, Jason! Keep us posted!

April 07, 2010 11:48 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, Guys!

April 14, 2010 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home