Tuesday, September 20, 2005

In Honour of Michael May



From Michael May's blog:
This month is supposed to be Michael May month in IDW's prose back-up stories. They're publishing my short story "Completely Cold." I'm not sure if they'll run it in all their books or just the horror ones, but George Romero's Land Of The Dead #1 comes out on Wednesday and I'm betting it's in there.

So, in honour (spelled the Canadian way, eh) of Michael's most excellent news, I'm throwing up a zombie drawing I did a while back. I don't draw zombies very often but it was fun to do. Kid zombies are scary.......
Congratulations, Michael!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael May said...

Awww! Thanks, Jason!

September 20, 2005 10:50 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

No problem, MM. Good things happenning to good people is...umm... good.
:)

September 20, 2005 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home