Saturday, December 17, 2005

Supper's Ready

You want to see something scary?

Here’s a book that crosses my path at least once a month at work. It’s called “Still Hungry” by Richard “Sweatin’ To The Oldies” Simmons. Every time I see this cover it gives me the creeps. Check out his eyes! Man, if I didn’t know that those eyes weren’t Simmons’, I’d swear they belonged to a serial killer. And the fork in the teeth is pretty creepy, too. You can clearly see the method he’d choose of for disposing of the body….. Still hungry, Dick?

Last post's title was a song title from:
Abacab by Genesis

There were 4 different covers for the US and Canadian release of Abacab.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Copland said...

I think they are hypnotized by his demonic gaze! "Read my book...."

December 20, 2005 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home