Monday, October 02, 2006

All Night Long



That's right, people. I'll be throwing my hat into the ring and seeing what 24 consecutive hours of comic book making will do to my body and soul. The challenge is to create a fully written, penciled, inked, lettered and coloured (if you want to) 24 page comic in 24 hours. With no prep work done in advance. It is sure to be a rewarding experience that will give me some insight into my creative process.

And, if my book is good, I may even share it with you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Exner III said...

24 hour comic day just HAS to be a pain in the butt. Maybe I'll do this too, although my artwork leaves a LOT to be desired. I wish you all the luck in the world with this, Jase. I'm sure whatever you cook up will be far superior to anything I could ever do. :)

October 02, 2006 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping up the blog. If not for this site and your occasional calls to gramma I would never know what my wee boy was up to. Teehee.

Good luck on Saturday!

October 03, 2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Mike - Don't sell yourself short. I'm sure you write a better comic than me!

Mom - Wow. Welcome to No Quarter! And, in my defense, I *did* call you last Sunday. Your answering machine cut me off after about 10 seconds!

Thanks for the well wishes, you guys!

October 03, 2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home