Monday, December 15, 2008

The Joker

"Tachy! Tachy! Tachy! You talk in yer sleep, stranger! Drivn' me crazy!" - Packrat, from RONIN.

This is one of the earliest sketckbook sketches I did. Not my best (hey I did this one at work in about 15 minutes!) but this was done as a necessary response to this "gift" (below) my friend Ian from work sent me through the internal mail system...
WHAT???! It turns out that Ian, who is a huge comic fan, doesn't dig the best frickin' comic book ever created! Something about not being able to understand it or something like that. Anyways, since he so obviously needed to be educated about the pure genius that is Frank Miller's RONIN, I whipped up this sketch in hopes that it may spark an interest in something that isn't wrapped in spandex. He says he likes the sketch so maybe there is hope for him!

Hey Ian, have you started reading that copy of RONIN I gave you, yet?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If by "read" you mean "accidentally dropped in the toilet" then yeah, I've been reading it like crazy!

I am very joke! I started reading it again last night and it's going much better this time. And I totally forgot about sending up that comic!

December 15, 2008 3:56 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Bastard!

December 22, 2008 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home