Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Underwater Rimes (remix)



Work on portfolio page continues. Here are a few of the rough panels I've worked out for a couple of the pages. This scene takes place underwater (I hope that fact was already evident or I didn't do a very good job!) which is something I don't think I've ever had to draw much of. If I have, I've forgotten about it. While I'm pressing forward on these pages, I am also starting to work up some Marvel sample pages for a portfolio review with C.B. Cebulski. He'll be at the Emerald City Comic Con looking though portfolios and it's a great opportunity to hear what he thinks of my stuff.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael May said...

Dude! I can't wait to hear how that review goes.

March 17, 2009 7:56 PM  
Blogger Mike Short said...

that's great. I'd love to hear the blow by blow on how that goes. In my opinion your stuff is really really solid and your story telling is spot on. You don't take short cuts and have a nice style. Anyway good luck!

March 18, 2009 6:43 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, fellas! I'll make sure to keep everyone in the loop as to how it all goes.

March 18, 2009 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home