Monday, January 23, 2006

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?

I've been working hard on getting some Empty Chamber pages finished up. This is a page I just finished inking. I'm really happy with it, which is something I don't say very often. This page got a bit of a rewrite, as a new plot point was added, and became a little sexier. Can you guess where?

Anyway, I'm pushing on to the next page and, hopefully, I'll like it as much as I like this one.

Last post's title was a song title from:
Talking Book by Stevie Wonder

When you believe in things that you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way.

4 Comments:

Blogger ADL said...

Okay, don't tell me...I can figure this one out...Which of the Empty Chamber panels had a sexiness re-write...? Hmmm...

Damn. I'm stumped.

January 23, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

I know. I know. I may not have given enough clues......

I guess I should send you a hi-rez file of this, eh? :)

January 24, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Mike Exner III said...

I'm going to guess it's the point where the door slams in their faces. It always turns me on when my girlfriend does that to me. :)

Nice page, Jase.

January 25, 2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

I see...... you have one of those kinds of relationships. :D
Thanks for checking out the page, Mike.

January 26, 2006 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home