Thursday, December 29, 2005

Horse With No Name

I wanted to mention that today is the release of A. David Lewis' LONE AND LEVEL SANDS hardcover! I've seen the colour promo pages and they look amazing. I urge you all to make a mental note for yourselves to have a look through it when you go to your LCS today. ADL and mpMann (the book's talented artist) had a great book when it was released in B&W last summer.... but, with the addition of some gorgeous colouring, supplied by Jennifer Rodgers, this hardcover is the way this story needed to be seen!

Last post's title was a song title from:
The Cars by The Cars

Another classic debut album. This puppy is non-stop greatness. One of it's tracks, "Moving In Stereo", is by far the best Cars song. Ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree. Cars rocked back in the day. Don't know if I could listen to them nowadays, though. Still have the record but I don't even own a record player anymore.

December 29, 2005 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home