Sunday, December 25, 2005

Always Asking Questions

25 questions, to be exact.
I stole this from Michael May's LJ:



1. When you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, what's the first thing you think? Do I have eye goopies?
2. How much cash do you have on you? $53.05
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Zest
4. Favorite planet? Uranus….. get it…. your anus……giggle giggle
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Don’t have one. It’s the Devil’s device.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? It goes….. Ring. Ring. Ring.
7. What shirt are you wearing? One of my new t-shirts that I got from http://www.threadless.com (the Scrabble one)
8. Do you "label" yourself? No.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? I’m currently shoeless.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Depends on the moment/activity.
11. What do you think of the person who took this before you? Michael is a friend. He is literate, intelligent, a talented writer, and is potty trained…. I hope….. I’m bunking with him in July for the San Diego Comic Convention……
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Inking a 2 page spread for a comic book called EMPTY CHAMBER.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? See answer for #5.
14. Where is your nearest 7-11? 33rd Ave East and Knight Street. That’s about 12 blocks away.
15. What's a saying that you say a lot? “You can’t score if you don’t shoot”
16. Who told you they loved you last? Jackie.
17. Last furry thing you petted? The sideburns of a pair of gag Elvis glasses we bought for a Christmas gift exchange.
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Zero. The digital camera revolution has infiltrated the Copland household.
19. Favorite age you have been so far? I can honestly say my current age of 35. I’m a new dad!
20. Your worst enemy? I’m going to copy Michael and say “myself.” I’m surrounded by loving, supportive people and it’s only my own laziness and lack of discipline that I have to blame for my not having achieved everything I want.
21. What is your current desktop picture? The standard one that comes with Windows. Never thought to change it.
22. What was the last thing you said to someone? “I’ll open his door” to Jackie. I was referring to Stewart’s bedroom door.
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? The million. I don’t have any major regrets.
24. Do you masturbate frequently? None of your business!!!
25. The last song you listened to? “A Coral Room” by Kate Bush

Last post's title was a song title from:
Internal Exile by Fish

This was the second solo album from Fish. He is the former singer of the prog rock band Marillion. This album has it's great moments (Shadowplay and Credo) but we can begin to see the end of inspired songwriting here for Mr. Derek Dick (aka Fish). Sadly, the following album, Suits, is largely unlistenable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home