Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Running On Empty

I've been lax in updating this here blog. For that, I am sorry. I've found that my "blogging time" is lacking, these days, due to my focus on getting Empty Chamber finished up. I'm still a few months off from completing that goal (I know, I know), but I am making decent headway. The new pages are looking really good...... I may share some with you soon...... but, probably not here.

You see, I've got some very cool news regarding the future of how you all can get your Empty Chamber "behind the scenes" fix. The good people at Buzzscope.com have graciously offered to host the official EMPTY CHAMBER PRODUCTION BLOG! It's an offer that A. David and I enthusiastically accepted! I'm very excited to have been given this opportunity. However.....

The production blog is still under construction, so I can't really send you to it yet, but we do have our Empty Chamber Forum set up on the PopCultureShock Forum! This will be the place to ask questions, get updates and discuss Empty Chamber (and other stuff). I hope that, as the book gets closer to publication, I'll be seeing you over there on a regular basis.

Last post's title was a song title from:
Reckless by Bryan Adams

Local boy who hit the BIG time. To bad he decided to go live in England....

4 Comments:

Blogger VShane said...

Hey Jason!

I think your doing great keeping the blog updated. Just think, If Swamp Thing had one, it could be called a BOG, ha!

Yes, I read your blog weekly ;)

take it easy, I'll eventually get those Thor pages done! BTW guess what, remember how I mentioned I neede inks to color for a DC/Marvel submission? Well, i actually got Mike Grell to donate some pages to me, yeehhah!

take it easy!

Shane

February 08, 2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Hey, Shane! Thanks for stoppin' by!

Mike Grell, eh? I guess that'll do in a pinch. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing those Thor page when you get them done!

February 09, 2006 1:03 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Buzzscope is becoming the best comic site on earth. Welcome to the family, bro, I hope it gets tons of exposure for the book.

February 13, 2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, J-Rod! We are very happy to be included in the Buzzscope scene. Now we just have to find a jazz up the PB design......

February 13, 2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home