Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Jackie

I listened to many albums during my 24 hour endevour last Saturday, most of which were selected by Jackie! Here they are in order of how I listened to them:

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
Sting - Nothing Like The Sun
Genesis - Selling England By The Pound
Peter Gabriel - Shaking The Tree (Best of)
Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street
Simon and Garfunkel - Sounds of Silence
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre of The Earth
Bruce Willis - The Return of Bruno
Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair
Metallica - Ride The Lightning
The Police - Ghost In The Machine
Rush - Fly By Night
Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien
A-Ha - Hunting High And Low
Yes - Close To The Edge
54*40 - Trusted By Millions
Ozzy Osbourne - Diary Of A Madman
Elton John - Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy
Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons Of Hitchhiking
Gowan - Strange Animal
Corey Hart - Boy In The Box
Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Dio - Sacred Heart
Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare

Yeah, that's right. Bruce Willis.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger VShane said...

Heya Jason!

I have nearly all those here at home!
Guess that dates me eh?
And I still have my Pioneer Turntable I got as a graduation gift.

October 12, 2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Well, man, if it dates you, it dates me, too! :D

October 13, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Alex Sheikman said...

Jason,

Sorry I was out of touch for a while. I just checked
your blog and found out that EC #1 came out earlier
this month!! Congratulations. I have not been to a
comic shop in about 4-5 weeks so I missed it, but now
there is a reason for me to go and I hope to pick it
up this week, I look forward to reading it. You must
be very excited and proud :)

I also got a kick out of reading about your 24 hour
challenge. Sounds like a blast...although I know I
would never make it through something like this. The
one page that you got up looks pretty good, has nice
balance.

Hope all is well with you and yours and one more time
congratulations!

Alex-

October 30, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Alex - I don't know how I missed your comment on here! Dang. I'll email you and get you up to speed on EC and all that...

Len - Thanks for checkin' out my comic. Yeah, the magical stuff just kind of came out of nowhere. Glad you dug it!

I look forward to seeing your 24 hour comic, man. Make sure you let me know about it when it's available to view!

November 05, 2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Norris said...

"The Return of Bruno" is an EXCELLENT record. I actually *have* that on CD, which, from what I've read, is darn near impossible to find. yay me!

March 19, 2007 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home