Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Love Labours On


The UFO story, "Life Is Funny", that I was drawing for Chris Beckett has been handed to the colourist and letterer. I think I did some nice work on it and I'm looking forward to seeing it going up on the Ape Entertainment webcomic site, soon. When it does, I'll make sure to mention it here and you all can see the fruits of our labour. Should be good.

Here is another panel progression image of one of the panels from page 3 of "Life Is Funny". You can see how the image went through a few changes in each stage to get to where it is. Hope you dig it.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ian Explosivo said...

I like the hair on the girls! Great movement in this one Jason.

July 14, 2009 2:01 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, man.

July 15, 2009 11:58 AM  
Blogger David said...

Nice! It's always cool to see an artist's process move from rough shapes to greater clarity.

July 18, 2009 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home