Sunday, November 13, 2005

Play The Game


The losing streak is over!

Naw, I'm not talking about my Atlanta Thrashers (who have won 3 straight, BTW!). I'm talking about my team, The Invaders. We managed to put together a solid effort and snapped our 7 game losing streak with an impressive 8-0 victory! We dominated the game pretty much from the drop of the puck. The whole team played well and made my job easy. I faced 26 shots, but only a few of them were remotely difficult... although, I did make a very nice kick save on a breakaway..... Now we don't play until Nov. 24. Here's to hoping the winning streak will continue!
That's me in goal in that picture above. Jackie, Stewart and my Mother-in-law, Barb, came out to the game. The photo was taken by Barb! (click on the photo to see me better!)

I was being tricky with the last post's song title reference. That particular song is a Jethro Tull song that was never on a "regular" album. It first appeared on "M.U. - The Best Of Jethro Tull" as a previous unreleased track in 1976. And for a long time, that was the only place to find it.

Then, in 2002, the old Tull albums were remastered and had bonus material added. Rainbow Blues was one of the bonus tracks on Jethro Tull's 1974 release "War Child".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home