Monday, November 07, 2005

Chug All Night

The streak continues! It's been over 2 weeks without a cola beverage! No pop has entered my oral cavity..... hmmm..... that didn't sound very good.

Anyway, I'm holding strong and feeling like a champ!

Jackie and Stewart have been sick for the past week. So far, I've managed to escape its' clutches (knock on wood). It's must be because I've been drinking mass amounts of water and my body is flushing out the bad before it gets a chance to stick...... ( how's that for a medical analysis!)

I took a puck in my hand on Saturday night. Don't worry, ADL.... it wasn't my drawing hand! A slap shot struck the palm of my left hand and hurt like a bitch when it happened. But like a trooper, I played on. I made some very nice saves (if I may say so myself) but we came up short.... again. But, as long as I'm playing well, it doesn't bother me that we aren't winning. The hand is alright but it's bruising up slightly. Anything to make me look macho!

Last post's title was a song title from:
Binaural by Pearl Jam

I'm in the minority on this, but I think this is the best Pearl Jam album by far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home